DiMarzio® ships via UPS and US Postal Service, subject to applicable weight and size restrictions.
Need a different method of shipping? Call or email us directly to order if you require a different shipping method (FedEx, DHL, etc). It is our policy to ship with insurance and to declare the full value of each package to the carrier upon shipment.
DIMARZIO® 5 YEAR WARRANTY
DiMarzio®, Inc. warrants that its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, and will repair or replace any part which (under normal installation and use) discloses such defects, if the product is returned to DiMarzio®, Inc. with all shipping charges prepaid and within five years from the date of purchase (or for cables, within the original owner's lifetime), and provided that the product, upon examination by DiMarzio®, Inc., discloses that it is defective. This warranty does not extend to any part of our products which has been damaged by misuse, accident, incorrect wiring, improper installation, use in violation of the instructions, tampering, alteration or repair outside of our factory.
DIMARZIO® 30 DAY EXCHANGE POLICY
We want you to be happy with your new DiMarzio® pickup. If you feel that your new pickup is not helping you achieve the tone and performance that you want, we can help through our 30-day exchange program.
1. If you are a U.S. resident, please call us at (718) 816-8112 any Monday through Friday between 12:00 Noon and 5:00 PM Eastern Time within 30 days of original retail purchase.
2. Explain to our tech support staff what you were trying to achieve by installing a replacement pickup and what the actual results were. We will help you choose a more appropriate model and we will issue a Return Authorization number.
3. Please pack the pickup securely to prevent damage and write your Return Authorization number on the outside of the package. Return the pickup to:
1388 Richmond Terrace
PO Box 100387
Staten Island, NY 10310
We recommend that you insure the package or ship it with tracking.
4. If the replacement that we recommend has a higher List Price than the pickup that you are returning, please include a check or money order for the difference in List Price.
5. We need your original sales receipt which is dated no more than 30 days before our Return Authorization was issued.
6. The returned pickup must be in “like new” condition except for the cable or wire leads, which may have been shortened and/or soldered. DiMarzio® will not accept any pickup which has been altered or damaged due to misuse or accident.
7. Upon inspection and acceptance of your pickup, we will ship a replacement promptly without additional charge. We reserve the right to exchange your pickup for a factory refurbished model.
Exchanges are limited to pickups of like kind (e.g., a humbucker for a humbucker). Color or finish changes are not permitted. Limit of one exchange per original retail purchase. Exchanges can not be conducted by email. This offer applies to U.S. residents only and is not available on prepackaged sets, prewired sets, or on DiMarzio pickups that came pre-installed in a new guitar.